The TP-123 and TP-124 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and RS-232 data signals. The TP-123 will convert computer graphics, audio, and RS-232 inputs to a twisted pair signal, and the TP-124 will convert the twisted pair signal back into computer graphics, audio and RS-232 data signals.
Paired Receivers: TP-124
- Resolution - up to UXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors.
- Audio Outputs – Unbalanced Stereo and S/PDIF (24-bit 48KHz) simultaneously (TP-124).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (TP-124).
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (300’). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable – UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- RS-232 Connect™ System - The unit can send RS-232 commands on the Twisted Pair cable on top of the video signal. All the system units must have RS-232 Connect to use this feature.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 May, 2008.