(Requires TP-120 OR WP-120 receiver)
The WP-110-G is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphic video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It converts a computer graphics video signal into a twisted pair signal which will be converted back into a computer graphic signal when used in conjunction with the TP-120 twisted pair receiver (or other compatible Kramer receiver).
- Resolution - Up to UXGA
- HDTV Compatible
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source. All the system units must have the Power Connect system to use this feature.
- Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Front Panel Connections - 15-pin HD input
- Rear Panel Connections - RJ-45 output
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75 Ώ (analog) or 510 Ώ (TTL)
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320’)
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Wall Plate - Single gang
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 May, 2008.