With EQ and level adjustments
The PT-120 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. It will convert a twisted pair signal from a PT-110 transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter) to a computer graphics signal.
Paired transmitters: PT-110, TP-102HD, TP-104, TP-105, TP-112HD, TP-114, TP-210, VP-12N, VP-12NHD, VP-200XLT, VP-23N, VP-23RC, VP-300T, VP-5T, VP-6A, TP-202
- Bandwidth - 150MHz (-3dB).
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Horizontal & Vertical Polarity Selection.
- Twisted Pair Input Connector - RJ-45.
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320’). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable - Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Ultra Compact PicoTOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 May, 2008.