Requires PT-110, Tp-104 or WP-110
1 TP in, 1 XGA out, level and eq
The TP-120 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. When used in conjunction with the Kramer PT-110 twisted pair transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter), it converts a twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video signal.
Paired transmitters: PT-110, TP-102HD, TP-104, TP-105, TP-112HD, TP-114, TP-210, VP-12N, VP-12NHD, VP-200XLT, VP-23N, VP-23RC, VP-300T, VP-5T, VP-6A, TP-202
- Resolution: Up to UXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Twisted Pair Input - RJ-45.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range - Up to 100 meters (320’). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 May, 2008.