And Audio for remote TV
The 711N and 712N are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 711N transmitter converts composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and the 712N receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and stereo audio signals.
Paired transmitters: 711N, VM-9T
- Bandwidth - 85MHz (-3dB).
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 Connectors
- Looping Input - 712N (RJ-45)
- Selectable Input Signal Termination - 712N.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - 712N.
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- System Range - Up to 400 meters (1200’).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 May, 2008.